Welcome to the post digital age where IT departments are no longer seen as “cost centers” but key enablers of growth. It’s now more important than ever for companies to not only ensure that their IT investments are cost-effective, but that they achieve broader business value. However, as any IT Financial Management leader knows, accurately calculating the true cost and ROI of any given IT investment is easier said than done.
Taking place April 28-30th, the 10th IT Financial Management Week is designed to address this very challenge. The 9th ITFM Week will showcase proven strategies for determining the cost of services and effectively managing and allocating IT resources based on business needs. Download our brochure to see why this is a must-attend event for IT Financial Management leaders.
Join us in Chicago and discover how others have maximized the return on IT investments by:
- Leveraging IT financial management tools and principles to better understand the financial impact of IT decisions and to optimize IT costs
- Creating a top-down financial plan to strategically allocate IT resources and enable agility
- Building a culture of transparency and accountability by developing clear reporting structures and fostering cross-functional communication
- Hiring and equipping IT FM talent with the knowledge and skills required to successfully develop business-driven IT plans
- Clearly defining best practices and governance structures to optimize run-the-business spending
You Asked, We Listened!
In addition to the real-life, in-depth case study presentations we’re known for, this year we’ll also be incorporating interactive Knowledge Sharing Sessions into our agenda. A combination of case study presentation and discussion based formats, these extended sessions provide participants with the rare opportunity to problem solve, trade information and brainstorm one-on-one with peers in a structured yet informal setting.
Praise from Worldwide Financial IQPC events:
An event such as this conference provides a very useful opportunity to tap into a wealth of knowledge with respect to what the future of IT Finance may look like. Joerg Guenther, CIO, ARTIO GLOBAL INVESTORS
Very interesting conference with key topics of Corporate Governance and SOX as highlights. Location, amenities and support staff all excellent. VP of Finance, Telus
A very good opportunity to network with peers and vendors to discuss best practises and lessons learned. Financial Controller, EMEA, Brinks
Excellent quality of delegates with strong information sharing mentality/culture. Commercial Director, Expense Management, Meridian
Excellent opportunity to network with similar mindsets and share challenges of experiences. Global Director Shared Services, Alexander Mann Solutions