SSON's 10th IT Financial Management Week: Transform the Business of IT to Maximize Profitability, Optimize Organizational Performance and Drive Innovation
Across all industries, technology has emerged as a key enabler of efficiency, sustainable business growth and competitive advantage. Despite this, many organizations still struggle to accurately calculate and effectively manage the actual costs, ROI and financial impact of IT investments and, as a result, expose themselves to increased financial, strategic and even security-related risk.
This struggle, so common in this complex area of business is why we at IQPC are very excited to announce the 10th IT Financial Management Week - the most in-depth, expansive and dynamic event of it’s kind – taking place in Chicago from April 27-29, 2015. Designed for and by our CFOs of IT Advisory Board, our program brings to you innovative yet practical approaches for measuring and maximizing the cost-effectiveness, quality and business impact of technology.
With close to 150 attendees, the 2014 IT Financial Management Week was our largest and most successful event to date. With our ever growing audience, as well as the evolving educational needs of our core audience in mind, we’ve developed our most comprehensive and compelling program yet.
New for 2015
- Join our CFO of IT Think Tank Session to exchange candid perspectives and lessons learned with industry thought leaders on how to ensure current IT investments support future business objectives
- In our ITFM Spotlight sessions, get an in-depth look into how your industry peers have successfully leveraged potent IT Finance methodologies to reinvent existing IT costing strategies, leverage IT service catalogs to establish trust with the customer and transform IT from a back-office function into a key strategic partner to the business.
- Tailor your learning experience to meet your unique educational needs with our new dual track format:
- The Path to Transparency Track– Learn how to embrace ITFM principles and tools to optimize IT spend, justify cost allocations and enable improved business performance
- Leadership Intelligence Track- Walk away with the skills and knowledge you need to spearhead organizational change, effectively communicate the economic value of IT and secure internal buy-in for TBM initiatives
Find out why ITFM Week is becoming THE go-to event for the IT Financial Management community.
Praise from the 2014 IT Financial Management Week:
Showing of participants/speakers led to great networking – much greater engagement than experienced in other conferences. -Business Financial Officer, MasterCard
I learned so many things that I am taking back and implementing with my teams. The opportunity to learn and network with my peers is invaluable.Strategic Planning Manager, Ally Financial
I am not alone. There are many facing same challenges – i.e. Businesses don’t understand IT, don’t want to understand, so we have to change conversations to what we do different to improve our business. -Executive Director- Technology and Development Finance, Time Warner Enterprise Infrastructure Services
Gained a lot of insight to best practices. -Senior Manager IT Finance, Discover Financial Services
Good energy & very open attendees. A lot of good discussions between speakers. -AVP IT Finance, Lincoln Financial Group